Student Visa - TR-Eの写真

Student Visa - TR-E

  1. HOME > 
  2. Student Visa – TR-E
This visa will be granted to non-migrants who wish to enter into the country in order to attend professional technical courses, undergraduate or graduate courses at any university or College or to pursue internships in his/her field of studies. The Student Visa will be valid for a period of one (1) year, for multiple entries, with the same permanence period and could be extended following the approval of the Interior Justice and Peace Ministry, with prior proof needed of the continuation of studies.


  • • Valid passport with an expiry date of no less than six (6) months.
  • • Fill out visa request form.
  • • Document proving residency in Japan.
  • • Two color photographs, with white background size 3×4 cms.(passport size).
  • • Letter of request from the entity acting as guarantor (institution, family or tutor), indicating the financial resources that the student will have access to in Venezuela.
  • • Proof of acceptance from the educational institute where the student will undertake studies or the company offering the internship.
  • • Health Certificate
  • • Notarized declaration indicating that the visa applicant will not work during their stay in Venezuela while on a student visa.
  • • Copies of academic qualifications and/or transcripts
  • • Criminal record check.
  • • Payment of the consular fee USD 60.00 equivalent in yen
  • • In order to request this type of visa the presence of the applicant is mandatory.
  • •  If you are an citizen of the United States, please be advised that you will need to start the visa application process at least one month prior to your departure. In order to do so, you will need to fill up the ‘Application Form for United States Citizens‘ (Planilla para ciudadanos estadounidenses).

Friends of Our Embassy

SHAREYou can share this articule:
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Google+
  • Pinterest