Message from the Ambassador
This visa will be granted to persons who prove that they own or are engaged in the management of an enterprise established in the country of which they are residents, or that they have branch offices in Venezuela and enter Venezuela to carry out activities related with said enterprise. This will be granted for two (2) years, allowing multiple entries, and with a period of permanence of up to four (4) months non-extendable for each entry to the country
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ENTREPRENEUR / INDUSTRIALIST VISA
- • Valid passport for at least six (6) months.
- • Fill out visa request form.
- • Two color photographs, with white background size 3×4 cms. (Passport size).
- • Payment of the consular fee USD 60.00 equivalent in yens.
- • The applicant must submit a visa application addressed to the Consular Section of the Venezuelan Embassy and a letter the purpose of the travel and the contacts to be made in Venezuela.
- • The applicant must present a letter issued by the pertinent Chamber or Association of Commerce or Industry, or the mercantile registry number of the enterprise or industry with which he/she is associated.
- • In order to request this type of visa the presence of the applicant is mandatory.
- • Payment of the consular fee USD 60.00 equivalent in yen
- • If you are an citizen of the United States, please be advised that you will need to start the visa application process at least one month prior to your departure. In order to do so, you will need to fill up the ‘Application Form for United States Citizens‘ (Planilla para ciudadanos estadounidenses).