This will be granted to traders, executives, representatives of businesses, industries, and small business, and non-migrants wishing to enter the country in order to carry out activities and transactions that may be of a legal, profit-making nature in relation to their business (es). The request shall be endorsed by the stakeholder or business whom the applicant is representing, indicating the reason for the journey and the address at which the business or person can be contacted at in Venezuela. For this purpose, some of the following documents may need to be provided: a certificate or proof of commercial registration, a letter from the Chamber of Commerce, a trade or industry association certificate proving membership, or any other document requested by the consular employee. The Business Visa will be valid for one year, for multiple entries and will allow the applicant to remain in the country for up to 180 days. Once this period has passed, an extension will not be granted in order to remain in the country.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A BUSINESS VISA
- • Valid passport with an expiry date of no less than six (6) months.
- • Fill out visa request form.
- • Document proving residency in Japan.
- • A letter from the company, stating the purpose of travel and the address of the company or contact person in Venezuela as well as assuming responsibility for the expenses of the applicant while in Venezuela territory.
- • Two color photographs, with white background size 3×4 cms.(passport size)
- • Payment of the consular fee of 60.00 equivalents in yen.
- • In order to request this type of visa the presence of the applicant is mandatory.
- • If you are an citizen of the United States, please be advised that you will need to start the visa application process at least one month prior to your departure. In order to do so, you will need to fill up the ‘Application Form for United States Citizens‘ (Planilla para ciudadanos estadounidenses).