Message from the Ambassador
This visa will be granted to non-migrants who are representatives of any religion going to Venezuela in order to carry out religious activity that is not considered tourism.
The Religious Visa will be valid for one year, multiple entries, and will allow the applicant to remain in the country for a period of one year, to be extended for the same duration by the Interior Justice and Peace Ministry.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A RELIGIOUS VISA
• Valid passport with an expiry date of no less than six (6) months.
• Fill out visa request form.
• Two color photographs, with white background size 3×4 cms.(passport size)
• Proof issued by a representative of the religious congregation to which the applicant belongs indicating the applicant’s membership and the activities relating to the mission to be carried out in Venezuela; the length of his/her stay and address in Venezuela ; date of expected entry.
• A reference letter issued by a banking institution that certifies the applicant’s good standing and the date he opened his account. (Bank statement)
• Health Certificate.
• Criminal record check.
• Payment of the consular fee USD 60.00 equivalent in yen
• In order to request this type of visa the presence of the applicant is mandatory.
The visa is granted to representatives of any religion, with prior approval from the Ministry of Interior, Justice and Peace.