Message from the Ambassador
The visa will be granted to the domestic employee of a Venezuelan diplomatic, consular accredited abroad, or that of an official representative of Venezuela accredited before an international organization, upon the definitive return to the country. This will be granted for one (1) year, allowing multiple entries, and with a period of permanence of the same length. It may be extended by the same period by the Interior and Justice Ministry, at the request of the Official employee responsible.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A DOMESTIC EMPLOYEE VISA
- • Valid passport with an expiry date of no less than six (6) months.
- • Requesting parties with a foreign passport, that is not Japanese, should have a valid permit for residence in Japan.
- • Fill out visa request form.
- • Two color photographs, with white background size 3×4 cms. (Passport size).
- • The diplomatic, consular or representative of Venezuela accredited before an international organization, will present the documentation of his/her definitive return to Venezuela and will present a declaration witnessed by a notary public in which he/she agrees to cover the costs for repatriation of the employee to the country of origin or residence.
- • In order to request this type of visa the presence of the applicant is mandatory.
- • If you are an citizen of the United States, please be advised that you will need to start the visa application process at least one month prior to your departure. In order to do so, you will need to fill up the ‘Application Form for United States Citizens‘ (Planilla para ciudadanos estadounidenses).
- • Payment of the consular fee USD 60.00 equivalent in yen