Message from the Ambassador
The Family Visa will be granted to Venezuelan citizens’ spouses, any non-emancipated children younger than 18 years old, their parents, and step-parents, pending credible evidence of the relationship, and provided that the marriage has been celebrated in a foreign country (and registered in the relevant Venezuelan Consular Section or in Venezuela. For this visa to be granted, the family will have to travel with the Venezuelan citizen in order to acquire domicile in the country. This visa will be valid for one year, multiple entries, and with no limit of permanence. Once the duration has expired, the applicant party will be able to request an extension in the country.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A VENEZUELAN FAMILY VISA
- • Valid passport with an expiry date of no less than six (6) months.
- • Fill out visa request form.
- • Two color photographs, with white background size 3×4 cms.(passport size)
- • Legal attestation of the family relationship that exists with the person or personas who travel with him/her. (Marriage certificate and Birth certificate translated and with apostille)
- • Criminal record check
- • Health Certificate
- • In order to request this type of visa the presence of the applicant is mandatory.
- • Payment of the consular fee USD 60.00 equivalent in yen
- • If you are an citizen of the United States, please be advised that you will need to start the visa application process at least one month prior to your departure. In order to do so, you will need to fill up the ‘Application Form for United States Citizens‘ (Planilla para ciudadanos estadounidenses).