Transit Visa - V-T
The visa for a Transit Traveler will be awarded for the duration of seventy-two (72) hours, and for one entry only, except in the case where the confirmed passenger indicates that upon return to his/her country of origin or country of residence, he/she must stop off in Venezuela once again, in which case the visa will be granted for two entries and the traveler will be able to remain in Venezuela for a period of seventy-two (72) hours for each entry.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A TRANSIT VISA
- • Valid passport with an expiry date of no less than six (6) months.
- • Fill out visa request form.
- • Documentation proving residency in Japan
- • Two color photographs, with white background size 3×4 cms.(passport size).
- • Show an Airline ticket to another country, with a stop-off in Venezuela of no longer than seventy-two (72) hours.
- • Payment of the consular fee USD 30.00, equivalent in yen.
- • If you are an citizen of the United States, please be advised that you will need to start the visa application process at least one month prior to your departure. In order to do so, you will need to fill up the ‘Application Form for United States Citizens‘ (Planilla para ciudadanos estadounidenses).