Re-entry Visa - TR-RI
This visa will be granted to people with permanent resident status in Venezuelan territory who have remained no longer than two (2) consecutive years in a foreign country or who have not acquired residence in another country, or as long as the date of expiry of such a condition has not exceeded a period of more than thirty (30) continuous days. It will also be granted to those whose Temporary Visa (granted by the Interior, Justice and Peace Ministry) has expired in the country, and who have not been absent from Venezuela for a period longer than thirty (30) continuous days. Not complying with the periods indicated, or in case of a different set of circumstances, the party in question will have to request his/her re-entry directly to the Interior, Justice and Peace Ministry. The Re-entry Visa will be granted for 6 months, with one sole entry allowed, and the Venezuelan Identity Card number of the bearer will be stamped on the visa. Minors without an identity card will be exempted.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A RE-ENTRY VISA
- • Valid passport with an expiry date of no less than six (6) months.
- • Fill out visa request form.
- • Original Identity card issued in Venezuela.
- • Two color photographs, with white background size 3×4 cms.(passport size)
- • Payment of the consular fee USD 60.00, equivalent in yen.
- • In order to request this type of visa the presence of the applicant is mandatory.
- • If you are an citizen of the United States, please be advised that you will need to start the visa application process at least one month prior to your departure. In order to do so, you will need to fill up the ‘Application Form for United States Citizens‘ (Planilla para ciudadanos estadounidenses).