Message from the Ambassador
This visa will be granted, pending credible proof of the family link and economic dependence, to the spouse or non-emancipated minors under the age of 18, to the parents and step-parents of the holders of the following visas: Investor Visa, Business Visa, Visa for Persons of Independent Means & Retirees, Student Visa and Working Visa.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FAMILY VISA
- • Valid passport with an expiry date of no less than six (6) months.
- • Fill out visa request form.
- • Two color photographs, with white background size 3×4 cms. (Passport size).
- • In order to request this type of visa the presence of the applicant is mandatory.
- • Payment of the consular fee USD 60.00 equivalent in yen.
- • If you are an citizen of the United States, please be advised that you will need to start the visa application process at least one month prior to your departure. In order to do so, you will need to fill up the ‘Application Form for United States Citizens‘ (Planilla para ciudadanos estadounidenses).